Baby steps....

Sequim, WA(Zone 8a)

I am slowly getting more information on not necessarily sustainable living, but greener living (I believe there is a difference) - I figure I will start small...get better at recycling, get better at using greener products, organic foods, healthier foods...I have never been good at re-using stuff (some I do) and I doubt I ever will be - life choice, life style - nor am I into "frugal" living - again by choice and lifestyle - however, I am into conservation, environment, global warming, preserving wildlife habitat - I have been reading this forum for a while now and learning - does anyone have any websites for greener products? Light bulbs for one is big on my list - cleaning supplies that are not full of chemicals...I appreciate any info - I know there are tons out there and I am sure I'll be able to find them all by myself - I just want to hear from y'all what the BEST sites are

This thread has 72 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!