New Golden Puppies

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Sweet Jenny had eight puppies Thanksgiving morning as I puttered in my gh. I have had the best time watching them turn into little pups and have been taking lots of photos.I posted several for the parking lot thread coffee and they have enjoyed them so much I thought I would put a few here for you guys that post here.

Five or more years ago I decided I wanted to raise another litter of puppies when I retired. In the sixties and early seventies I raised several litters of puppies delighting my children. Now I am the child this time. Three years ago I went looking for a male puppy and when the search was over I had driven several hundred miles and rejected 129 pups before I bought Andy over the phone subject to inspection by my son who happened to be hunting on the other side of the state.Three months later I found sweet Jenny and the saga begins.

This is Andy as a wee one

Thumbnail by eweed
This thread has 221 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!