Woohoo!! Happy 1st Anniversary Bird Watching Forum !!!

Marlton, NJ

As Marilyn said this day marks our first full year and its been a Great one!

Thanks to So many Special people who have contributed and made this such a

Fun and Informative forum!

I've learned so much and made many great friends!

(((Hugs))) To all of you !!

A special thanks to Dave for creating the forum for us when we asked for it.

I'm looking forward to many more years of enjoyment on this forum!

Happy Anniversary & Happy New Year!

Pelle :-)

Kingsport, TN(Zone 6b)

Oh wow! I can't belive its been a year already but it makes sense when I think back. Boy... we sure have covered a lot of topics here.

And a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to Pelletory for starting this forum up single handedly in the beginning!

Marlton, NJ

Thanks Susan but I simply posted the original question.

It was a large group of wonderful people (yourself included) who wanted a

Bird Watching Forum and made their voices heard within that thread.

Lots of great ideas from different people have contributed to making this

a terrific forum and I know it will get even better in the coming years!

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

I can't believe y'all have only been here with the bird watching forum for a year. I'm a fairly new member of DG, but when I decided to start feeding the birds in my new back yard, the first place I looked for info on the internet was here, not even Google. You have done an excellent job!

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Thanks to everyone that contributed in this bird forum. It's making winter more bearable for me, and I'm learning a great deal at the same time. I'm at the window, many time a day, to see if their any different bird in the yard, with camera ready. And Pelle, special thank you for asking Dave to start this.

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Wow, a year already! I've gotten so much more involved in bird feeding/watching since this forum was created. Thanks Pelle for the suggestion and a big thanks to Dave for accommodating us so well, as usual!!

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year to everyone!

Putnam County, IN(Zone 5b)

Happy Anniversary !!!!

I am soo glad it is here, and that I found it. I am learning something every day and have 'met' all you great people and found a new way of seeing the world around me.

THANK YOU!

The Ozarks, MO(Zone 5b)

I agree with ALL of the above . The birds and this forum have been such a welcome into my little world! I look forward to each morning and looking out all the windows to see which bird is visiting! I spend a lot of time watching the birds, something I have never done before. It takes me forever to get from one room to the other, not because my house is large but because I have to stop at every window and observe the birdies!! Oh Yes, retirement is for the birds!!

Many thanks to Pelle for helping start this forum and to all the members here who have been so kind and helpful!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.