Anyone else riding?

(Sheryl) Gainesboro, TN(Zone 6b)

Finally went for a ride yesterday - don't know how long it's been since I've really ridden.

Have some new friends that are avid riders - they ride nearly daily. They lent me a sweet little horse named Tango - spotted saddle horse - and we went over the property behind their house. Over 200 acres of extremely hilly, rocky, wooded trails. Some of the trails were more evident than others, but Tango handled it all with ease and aplomb. It was *so* nice to be out and about again. Although, I did learn that there's something about riding your own horse, one that you have a relationship with (whether the horse actually knows it or not, lol).

I wouldn't hesitate to ride Tango again, but I would have loved to have been on one of my own.

Was really pleased that I have a little stretching to do on inside thighs, but other than that I'm not sore in the least. Yay!

Anyone else actually *riding*?

This thread has 35 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!