welcome hissunny... fellow.. michigander...

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi and welcome..please tell us about you..and if you have questions..ask away...

smiles..and welcome..Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Happy New Years and welcome to the Michigan forum Your going to love it here!!!!!!!!!
Gloria

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Happy New Year!!! Welcome to Dave's and to our Michigan forum.

Cindy

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome!!

Brenda

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

welcome,welcome, Ronna

Muskegon, MI(Zone 5a)

Thank you everyone! I'm sorry to say I'm just now visiting this site. I'm in Muskegon, Michigan and have large gardens. I've been gardening most of my life and I'm really addicted to seeds. My favorite part of gardening is watching those tiny seeds sprout and send up a new plant. I've started my winter sowing and have placed my seed orders. I'm hoping to do better with ws this year now that I know to leave the cap off the milk jugs! Helen

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

well glad you came on over hope you stop in a lot more very nice group here
Gloria

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Hello Helen!!
Well you are way ahead of me!! i have not ordered my seed yet!
I am going to Bordines this week. In the month of February every year their packaged seeds are half off!! i always go there as it saves me shipping fees!!
Welcome and glad to know YOU!!
Julie in Fenton

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi Helen,

Welcome to the Michigan Forum......Are you by chance the Helen from Muskegon who is also a member of Michigan Perennials???? So glad you joined Dave's, I know you will enjoy being here. If your the same Helen, I am the Deann whose son's own all of the Domino's Pizza's in Muskegon...

Deann

Muskegon, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi Deann
I thought that had to be you! And yes I am one and the same. Now I know where you've been hiding. Helen

Hi Julie
thanks for the warm welcome! I'm ahead of myself too! I hate to admit just how much I spent on seeds already. I saw a picture of 'Sunny Borders' Veronica but can't find the seed. Now I'm on a mission.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

have you all tried valueseeds.com
its a great place and cheap shipping

here is the link
http://valueseeds.com/

Muskegon, MI(Zone 5a)

another good one to try is superseeds.com through Pinetree. Helen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.