Chronic Dry Lips

Brookeville, MD(Zone 7a)

All my life I've suffered from dry lips and I think I've tried everything but I'm open to suggestions, maybe there's something I haven't tried yet. (Probably not!)

I've tried exfoliating, Chapstick, Bonnebell, other chapsticks, Burtsbees, shea butter, cocoa butter, sun screen, vitamin e, glycerin, hand, foot, body, face lotions, cold cream, oils, squalene (from olive oil, not sharks!), clay, mud, heat, massage, fresh aloe, milk, I drink plenty of water.

My mom told me that I lick my lips a lot but I've been trying really hard and I don't think I do it any longer.

My lips are like this in high humidity, low humidity, cold, hot, sunny or not. Didn't mean to rhyme!

The only time my lips weren't dry, oddly enough, was when I was in Israel for two weeks. Not great humidity.

Any ideas?

This thread has 29 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!