New to scrapbooking..Help & ideas welcome

montgomery, AL(Zone 7b)

Hi,
My G/daughter is expecting twins the 1st of July but they will probably be early.
I am starting a scrapbook for them. All I have so far of course is ultrasounds & E-mails from their mother.. By the way they are in VA & I am in Alabama so I won't get to see them much. I just hope she will keep me up to date on them.

I am having to do it all digital as supply are too expensive for me. I am using PSP & elements off the web...there is lots of scrapping things there & I have thousands of tubes. Would it also be helpful to buy one or 2 of the scrap booking programs? I saw one mentioned from Hallmark & a couple of others. Are they worth the investment? Ink is the biggest cost. So far I have used card stock paper but that may not be too wise from what I'm reading. I do plan on putting the pages in plastic protection before adding to an album.

I haven't had time to read all the post here yet as I just found this forum & it is bedtime. Tomorrow is another day & I'll do it.

I am also sending my Granddaughter a copy of each page. I don't know what she will do with them but at least she can see them,

Thanks for any help & ideas,
Dar AKA Sugar_fl

edited to add a little to it :)

This message was edited Dec 28, 2007 1:05 AM

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!