I WILL DO ANYTHING

(bestest fairy)Tempe, MI(Zone 5b)

I will do almost anything for some seeds from the coconut lime var. Everytime I try to order it from someplace, I seem to get an email that they've run out....:(

If you have any, PLMK what I have to do-I'll even put on a chicken outfit and run around outside;)

Franklin, NC(Zone 6b)

Fairy-I collected seeds from my coconut lime coneflower. I would trade some for your dutch iris eye of the tiger.

Thanks

Shirley

I would love to-I have the bulbs (never got to plant them this fall). I can spare 5-6 of the bulbs if that sounds OK to you??

YOU ARE MY SAVIOR!!!!

If you want anything else in trade, let me know, I would be hapy to trade more than 1 thing for this var. of coneflower.
Stacey

Wake Forest, NC(Zone 7b)

I am just curious. Do these new var. of coneflower come true from seed? I had assumed that they were all hybrids of the few real varieties. The new ones I see offered by Burpees are really neat but I haven't wanted to spend $10 + shipping (so far).

Franklin, NC(Zone 6b)

pbyrley I really don't know as of yet. I saved some seed for myself and I will be planting them to find out that very thing. That's what I paid for the ones I bought minus the shipping. I found them at a local nursery and thought that was kind of pricy but I just received a Van Bourgondien gardening book and they are $18.99 for one plant.

I'm willing to try anything once. If it does come true, then I saved myself some $$. If not maybe I'll get a cool half-mutant looking one that is one of a kind-who knows!!

Franklin, NC(Zone 6b)

Stacey-I shipped your seeds yesterday...LMK when you get them.

Shirley

Shirley, I will. I packed up your bulbs tonight & will mail them tomorrow after work. PLMK when you get mine too. THANKS:))

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.