Merry Christmas to all

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas

Lebanon, OR

That goes from Oregon to all of the world as well. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

D

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Wishing everyone all the best that the new year can bring MERRY CHRISTMAS

Gloria

South Hamilton, MA

Merry Christmas to all and thank you for the iris comments to carry gardners through the winter.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Holidays to each of the wonderful iris people that frequent this thread.

Deer River, MN(Zone 3b)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the North Woods!

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Thanks to you all for your good wishes and Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all of you as well. Reading your iris comments definitely helps me through the winter and even the summer with all your tips and suggestions.
Betty

St Joseph, IL(Zone 5b)

Merry Christmas to all and Best Wishes for the New Year.
Laura

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Merry Christmas to all.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Hope every one had a great day MAN AM I WHIPPED !!!!!!!!
Gloria

Louisville, KY

And a Merry Christmas to all from Louisville where it was 51 degrees today

Weston, WV(Zone 6b)

I wish everyone a great holiday season this yr from good ole Weston, Wv where today it was almost 50 and windy as all get out!!

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9a)

Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Durham, ME(Zone 3a)

Happy Holidays to all! Between the Blizards and family been busy. We had three at least Blizzards and over a foot of snow in the last storm. My fence is almost buried. We played Gardenopoly on New Years Eve and had fun only I wish they had put some sort of place with irises on it.

Juliannna

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Mainer sounds like time for hot cocoa and buttered toast to dip in hot cocoa while sitting by the fire
:)
A

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Speaking of cocoa, Anita, did you ever get yours? Betty

South Hamilton, MA

Our projected 8" of snow turned into 2". But it is supposed to be bitterly cold tomorrow, Jan. 3 .
I didn't realize they left iris out of Gardenopoly. Wonder if they left robins out of the bird one, have just seen ads for both.

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Nope still waiting
aaaaaaah

Lebanon, OR

Where did you Gardenpoly? never seen it.

D

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Too bad, Anita, hope you get some snow soon. Betty

Durham, ME(Zone 3a)

Hi,
Gardenopoly was found at Pinetree Garden Seeds, New Gloucester, ME. Email is pinetree@superseeds.com website is www.superseeds.com

We found it cute. Mother is a Monopoly freak so we bought a Maine version last year for her we found at a restaurant. This year it was Gardenopoly we bought her.

Now you can be a garden gnome, wheel barrow, ladybug, earthworm, garden clog or a hand trowel. The Hotels are greenhouses and the cabins are clay flower pots.

Go collect $200 is Grow collect $200 in seed money. There are things you have to pay like water bills, fertilizer and the railroads are seasons. You have rainy day cards and sunny day cards and must answer flower related questions or pay up. There is a kitty for your pay ups and for some reason my father and husband prefered to pay $100 to the kitty rather than show us how to do a rain dance. Darn, I wanted to see that.

Well the kitty grows until someone lands on the composte pile and collects it. Go to Jail is weeding detail. The places are marked Annual Alley, Tulip Turnpike, Daylily drive with the highest paying spot being Orchid Estates but I saw no Iris anything.

Hot chocolate sounds wonderful and I wish we had a fireplace but we had the christma tree and soda and chips with my hubby's home made onion dip while we played the game and when the new year came in a little Harvey's Bristol Creme sherry. Do not drink much but that time of year we clank the glasses at midnight sort of thing.

Mom won this year at Gardenopoly and we had problems getting used to the money being colored differently at first but had a fun time.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

sounds like a lot of funLOL
Gloria

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.