Rain, Rain, Here Today!

Anderson, SC(Zone 7b)

Raining again for another day!!

Oh my goodness, steady rain for 2 days in a row!! This is so cool, and I'm loving it! I had to pull out my puppygirl's raincoat this morning for the first time in months. lol

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

That sounds too cute. My puppy is all boy, he just goes out and splashes in the puddles and comes in smiling and dripping.

Georgetown, SC(Zone 8a)

LOL! I can relate. Bonny (Scottie) is miserable. She hates the rain. Gus (Westie) wants to be out there and get soaked!

I was tempted to dance in the rain myself. Ahhhhh.
Deb

Anderson, SC(Zone 7b)

My Shih Tzu mix puppyboy is a total wuss when it comes to the rain, he hates it. My Lhasa girl, full coated, doesn't mind, but I put the rain coat on her so she doesn't get completely soaked.

Oooh - dancing in the rain - I love it!! lol I lived in Calif. for 20 years where we never got any rain at all in the summer and I so hated it that I never get tired of the rain.

Thumbnail by SCNewbie
Kure Beach, NC(Zone 9a)

We have two labs who LOVE to get wet. The rain today made them and lots of my plants happy. As long as it doesn't get too cold, it can rain all it wants. Especially considering we're still over 20" low in rainfall. ;)
Barb

Johns Island, SC

Lucky you, Newbie! We got 2/10ths today, so it's just more of the same...all weatherman talk, no action. But we have gotten 2" of the stuff over the past week, so I'm not complaining, considering we're only 12" down for the year...

Anderson, SC(Zone 7b)

Ohhh, we had a good rain again yesterday evening, and more on the way this weekend!! Yay!!

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

You put rain coats on your dogs? aaaaaaaaaa.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.