Garden Gate Magazine December issue

Framingham, MA(Zone 6a)

Hey, have you guys seen the newest issue of Garden Gate??? I got the magazine yesterday and I was curious to read about what they had to say about the best mail order nurseries... to my surprise there is a pic of OUR DAVE!!!!! oh well I guess DG is the best site in terms of letting everyone know where to get plants!

what a powerful tool we are ... every nursery should pay attention to what we say!!!!!!!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

It was a good article. Yes I agree about DG being a powerful tool. I downloaded a landscape program and it didn't work very well on my computer. I didn't realized until after the 30 day period was up that I could un-install it and get my money back. I appealed to the company and the refund was denied but tried again and just happen to mention that I was able to reach thousands of people by being a member of Dave's Garden - I got my refund. I asked them what kind of a reccomendation the company wanted me to post on the Garden Watchdog. Eleanor

Metro DC, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks for the heads up. My issue came the other day, but I've been too busy to open it. I'll go check it out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.