Hehehe..we have yet another joiner..to our group. lilmac442

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome..lilmac442....You have joined the best ever garden web site....Not only gardening here...but..just about everything ..you need...hehehe Join in and ask..if you have questions.. And we in Michigan are a friendly bunch..Happy to have you. So tell us about you...Millington, Mi....wonder where that is...??? Well again..welcome...

Sending smiles... Diana..

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Lexington, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome lilmac442! Nice to see someone from my side of the state. My DH's cousin used to live in Millington, she lives in Caro now. But Millington is a nice little town in Tuscola Co. We're only a county away....neighbors. You'll love it here, everyone's so friendly.

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome lilmac442. I love Millington. It's one of the little towns we would drive through on our way to AuGres. We used to take the "long" way up here for a year or better before we moved up here. I loved the drive on the back roads. We stopped an had lunch in Millington once. You'll love it here at Daves. It's nice to meet with other Michiganders and chat especially during these winter months when we can't fulfil our obsession with digging in the dirt. :)

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

welcome lilmac442 hope you come to chat lots great bunch here !!!!!!!!
Gloria

Millington, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks to all for the welcome!

I have recently moved back here from upstate NY. I loved it there-beautiful country, and some darn fine trout fishing. But Michigan is home. And believe it or not, we have a lot less snow here....My husband just went back to NY for a few days, and told me there was over two foot of snow in the driveway. That was from just one storm! ( THAT, I don't miss,lol)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.