CLOSED: CLOSED: Gardening Books and Magazines

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

Have many gardening books and magazines. A subscription to Horticulture, back issues, and others. Will take daylilys, perennials, mosaic craft supplies, Corell ware. Just make an offer.

Plano, TX

i would like to trade for the magazines and books but i think the postage would be high since they would weigh so much--also i don't have much to trade--zinnia and marigold seeds and hand made soaps and handmade flower cards are all that come to mind-

I will package some and take to the post office to see how much it would cost to send media mail. The handmade cards sound good, I send a lot of notes. I will get back to you on this, and maybe we can work out something.

Bonnie

Plano, TX

sounds good

I packaged a total of 7 magazines, and took them to the post office, and the media rate came to $7.40. If you feel that this is a good trade, I will proceed. Just let me know. I took the Horticulture magazines, a year's worth, they are published every 2 months, so you make the call. Gosh, wish that it didn't cost an arm and a leg for the postage.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.