Cassie (kitten) & a Crow

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Maybe some of you saw this on the show Miracle Pets, but I thought it was worth sharing with all the Bird Watching friends here too, just in case ya missed it on the telly.

Click here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JiJzqXxgxo

If some of you have trouble viewing it... click on the link and copy the url in the browser. Close all your programs and then open your browser and paste the url into it.

Ben and I loved this one!

Merry Christmas
debnes

The Ozarks, MO(Zone 5b)

Awww...how sweet deb...thanks for that link! Makes you want to hug them both!

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Debnes,
Wonderful video of the the special friendship.
Happy Holidays.
Kim

Brandon, MS(Zone 8a)

Debnes, I loved the video. Whoever would have dreamt! A cat and a crow. It's like Christmas magic!

Martha

Hebron, KY

Debnes,

Neat and interesting!

Thanks for sharing!

Marilyn

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Debnes, thanks for sharing that video. How amazing ,seeing something so unlikely .

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Some saw it when it first came out, but I had missed it then. Funny enough a friend from Northern Ireland sent it to me in an email. It certainly deserves a second look even then.
Got me good when I saw the crow guiding the kitten out of the street. About 8 years ago my neighbor called me outside to come see something. She had carried our calico cat miss kitty to the side of her house after she had been hit by a car. She did that so the kids wouldn't see her laying dead in the road on their way out to school that morning.
One very cute thing I noticed was the crow was taking on the personality of the cat by hanging around it. Never have I seen a crow as playful as that. Too cute!

:-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.