Debbie's Turn!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Check out today's article by Debbie:

http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/339/

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Great job Deb! Very informative!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Good job Debbie.

I have one, but don't think it's very special by Christmas.

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Now I wish I had some Christmas fern. Well done, Debbie!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

You 'guys' are great! Victor, thanks for the promo :)

Al, I never thought they looked "very special by Christmas" either - but was pleasantly surprised to find a few beauties in the woods near our home for the article. Used a few in the picture for the article, left the others in the bottom of a container outside - the bottom of the container filled with precip from the little bit of rain and snow we've received and they're still green and as fresh as the day I cut them and that was a month ago! Amazing what you can learn writing these articles LOL

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Debbie:

Excellent article! Very well written! And I was impressed by the layout as well. I'm going to have to go looking for that fern so that I can use it as well. Loved the photos!

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

Thanks Candyce, fortunately I was able to find some great photos that members had posted :) Writing these articles is prompting me to take more photos of my own!

Being a DG member has all of us doing new things! Isn't it great?

Check out the article by Deb written for today!
http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/437/

I hope that's the correct link.. I loved the article Deb, and I will be chanting as I winter sow.

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Me too!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

I'll be sewing as I chant.

Lexington, VA(Zone 6a)

LOL, actually that's exactly what I'm doing today! Think I'd have better luck "sowing". Trying to finish a Christmas tree skirt I'm making for my daughter - so much for relaxing in front of the fire - maybe next year! I can still sing though can't I? Candyce and Seandor, we're singing in harmony -Victor, you're off key! LOL

Hurray for sweet harmony amongst friends.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.