My Passion

Wasilla, AK

While I love to photo nearly all birds my passion is American Bald Eagles. I have average 12-15 hundred keepers the last few years and am in the middle of a book project of them, This shot is what Im planning for the dust cover.
Doug

Thumbnail by akdoug
Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

What a fantastic shot!!! Very nice, that would really be a good cover.

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

The majestic Eagle. The eyes are piercing as if they can see right through you.

The Ozarks, MO(Zone 5b)

That will make a wonderful book cover...it sure got my attention! Gorgeous!

Marlton, NJ

Outstanding photo Doug! Great choice for the cover!

Hebron, KY

Doug,

Beautiful and fantastic photo!

Marilyn

Anchorage, AK(Zone 4a)

I don't have as many shots of Bald Eagles as you, but I've kept a couple hundred in less than a year.
Gary

Thumbnail by Grasmussen
Linthicum Heights, MD(Zone 7a)

Excellent choice for book cover. Best wishes, Doug, for a successful publication. What is your contemplated time-frame for completion ?

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Great shot. I have seen so many great eagle pictures in this forum.
We have eagles here. If you look, you will see one every day, but when I do, I stare instead of grabbing that camera.
Good job.

Winston Salem, NC(Zone 7b)

Doug,

Unbelieveable photo. One of the best I have ever seen. Look at the intensity of this wonderful Eagle eyes. We have them here in AZ but I have seen one.

Don

Bend, OR(Zone 5a)

Gentlemen, Love the photos! We have a Bald Eagle that soars with the vultures in the summer, very seldom see it in the winter. Sometimes it soars by itself, I've never seen two of them out here in the 20 years we've lived here. Beautiful birds, they are my dads passion as well. Unfortunately he suffers from Macular Degeneration now and has a hard time seeing them.

Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Doug, that is a beautiful picture! You'll have to let us know when your book gets published.

Grand-Falls, NB(Zone 4a)

Gary, Great pic!!

Marlton, NJ

Beautiful shot Gary!

Wasilla, AK

Gary Hes a beauty. Well Done
Thanks All
Doug

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.