sewing a zipper in a pillow

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

hi newbie here,never put a zipper in anything,wanted to know if someone could help me figure it out? i have a panel for a pillow that has a fold and i wanted to put a zipper in it so i could wash it when it got dirty but dont know how to put a zipper in.do i need to cut it where the fold is or leave it one piece? and then how to put the zipper in? if you need pics of the piece i am talking about i can send plmk and thxs so much for helping.
p.s. i got my daughters cow quilt done but cant post any pics until after christmas because i dont want her to see it lol so now i have to make the pillow to go with it.it isent a reuglar size pillow it is like a throw pillow thxs again

p.s.s. would love to know how to put a zipper in a pair of blue jeans too heheheheh

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!