CHRISTMAS TREE'S and DECORATIONS

london England, United Kingdom

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Please show us your Christmas trees and decorations, also any arrangements that you may have made.
Here's a couple of christmas stockings.....with chocolate money.

Thumbnail by terriculture

Do you hang stockings up?

New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

Hey terri, is that a twofer? So original. I have some stockings but have not hung them up yet. They are not as fun as yours though.

Here's my tree arrangement.

Thumbnail by karmaplace
New Orleans, LA(Zone 8b)

I love this little vase ornament. Added beaded flowers to it.

Thumbnail by karmaplace

Hi Karma, Your tree is lovely! and your tree decoration is so creative. Thankyou for adding them here.

here's a wreath ........

It is made with fruits and berries.

Twigs and baubles ..

Twigs and bells ..

Paper mache' fridge magnets ..

Wreath with roses ..

Fruit basket

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

Wow, Terri!!! Everything's looking great!
Kim

Hi Kim, nice to see you over here, Please add your Christmas decorations too!
Thanks for saying you like what we have done so far.

Central, AL(Zone 7b)

It's with sincere appreciation of the skills you and Lana possess. I'm all thumbs, when it comes to decoration. Thankfully one of my girls has a 'snack' for the art. :-)
I'll snap a pic of my tree sometimes tomorrow to share. :-) Keep those pics. coming please young ladies.
Kim

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Ok everyone, Christmas as seen through a child's eyes. This is only the half of it. LOTS more to take pics of, but the batteries died and I don't have anymore.

A Teensy Tree decorated by a Teensy.

Thumbnail by pupilpropogtr
Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Lights on!!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

This reminded me of her, so we have a Teensy angel.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Oh, didn't tell ya'll I don't think, but this is decorated through the eyes of a child. She actually told me where and what to do with most of this...

Crystals are everywhere throughout the house.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Snowman and lady in a bow forest with "Christmas Butterflies", as she calls them, and LIGHTS....

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

"Christmas Flowers"

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

More "Christmas Butterflies"

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Gaudy but gorgeous, as Teensy picked them out.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Tinsel, candles and Ting Ting everywhere.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Finally, more crystals and baubles.

Absolutely gorgeous!
Well done Traci and Teensy, hope you have lots of fun surrounded by the magic of Christmas! Thankyou for posting all these here Traci, you did a great job! Such a cute little teensy tree, perfect!

Holly and Ivy vase

flower cone tree

Peacock feather arrangement

Tropical Christmas

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Love them all, but the peacock is my favorite!!

Thanks Traci! Why don't you bring in your contemporary Christmas arrangement ? it is really pretty!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Well.....OK!! I like doing this more and more each time. Of course the proper tools help. Cracked myself up when I was hot gluing a flower to a leaf. Would never have thought of it if I hadn't seen your toolbox. Works great though.

Now you are giving your secrets away! I thought that you had made cuts in the leaves and pushed the flowers in. I think it is such a clever idea coating the floral foam with glitter, it's very effective and stunning for a Christmas display. Thankyou for bringing it in.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Thanks so much. It wasn't easy. I think I am going to purchase some spray adhesive. The glitter kept falling off. I will try to roll it next time and then spray and roll again.

Yep, the flower at the top is glued. lol. It held the two leaves together, which was a plus as they wanted to fall.

Spray adhesive comes in handy with all sorts of floral designs!
I made something with cinamon sticks using the glue gun to stick them to the floral foam,a while ago, that worked well.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

I saw the sticks and loved them. It was during a fly by. It is fun just walking around the house looking for something to use.

I really do appreciate you and Karma's encouragement and friendship. Not what I was expecting when I got on here. English?? Oh no, she is going to be so snobbish. lol. Talk about misjudgement.

I drive my kids mad saying 'can I use that for a flower arrangement please'?
I'm always looking for something that might have possibilities! The most important thing that I have learnt is finding the container!
Once you have your container, that will usually dictate the design. Width, height, shape, balance will all be determined by the choice of the pot!

Yeah .... tea drinking, English SNOB ....... with a scouse accent, that's me!!!
I am so Happy I found you all here, it has been great making friends with other flowerpots like me!
This thread will be over soon, hope we can have a last minute burst of decorations!
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year to eveyone on the cut flowers forum, including lurkers!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

You too, darlin'. But once this thread is over, there is new years. Then, of course, we must start the valentines early. After that we will need St. Patty's, etc. We can always find a reason to play. lol.

VALENTINES!!!! 'I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair, and send him on his way' !!

south pacific!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.