It's eating time.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Tangerines and mandarins are ready and the grapefruit is getting yellow.

Thumbnail by CoreHHI
Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

Not a good picture but some pony riding down in Sea Pines.

Thumbnail by CoreHHI
Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

I want my money back. I have AKC papers and everything, not sure what went wrong with him. LOL.

Thumbnail by CoreHHI
Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

OMG! Where are the tissues when I need them??? That's got to be the funniest thing ever! I cannot stop laughing...My DH thinks I've lost it, laughing and crying and snorting at the computer!

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

What an absolutely adorable dog! Thanks for making me go 'ahhhhh'!

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

I agree, Kay. He is adorable. It's just that seeing this on a thread about citrus fruit was just so...unexpected! Core must have a wicked sense of humor and timing. Comedy writer in real life, eh core?

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

That's what happens when you drink all that wine. :-))))

Your citrus and your son are both wonderful to look at too. I have a couple of 'Orlando' tangelos that look ripe but I am going to wait until January to pick them. I found out last year that the Orlandos taste better after being on the tree a little longer.

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

The tangerines have been orange for about a month so I gave one a try and it's seems about right to me. I'm going to leave one on the tree for another month just see what happens. The nice thing about citrus is you don't need to pick them all about the same time. Like peaches, when they're ripe, they're ripe and you end up with a bunch of them at once.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.