Christmas on 20.00 almost

Mesilla Park, NM

Got these wreaths with nothing on them at the thriftstores, bought bags of ornaments there also, some of the small bulbettes are from those garland strands that have the small shiney balls, but the strings had broken and they sold them like beads inside baggies for 50 cents.. Anyway, we moved a year ago and we are trying to get our hardscape going, so I'd rather put our funds into that.

I started off with about 9 green garland strands that had lights on them, I thought they were broken so I bought more clear lights (five packs) at 2.00 each at Lowes... But, come to find out, all the lights worked. I got all the green pine garlands for about 6.00 total with lights. Each wreath about 1.00, except the big 3 footer on the gate, that was 3.00. I got red velvet Ribbon at JoAnnes (1/2 price now) 1.50 and I still have two more bows to make.

I just wanted to share a couple of the wreaths, there are still three more wreaths to make, they are about 14"ers. I got a couple of other Christmas decorations too..

NO Tree, I don't think I can do that.. The ornament for the tractor was full price at Lowes.. but I needed a really big one.

Okay here are my photos...

I used the silicone clauking tube and one tube made all the wreaths. Some of the Ornaments are huge, some smaller and the smaller ones look like berries.

Large Wreath on Gate

Thumbnail by Gourd
This thread has 34 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!