The Eagle is Landing

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Sheri and DH should be here soon.

Photos up here too!!!

YIPPEE

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh Gosh! You will have a great time. Let her know we have missed her somethin' fierce.

Christi

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Sweet! Thanks for letting us know, and be sure to take lots of photos for us all to see..
Hear you have escaped the tropical rain we have been having for three days now, we are waterlogged! Warmest Aloha to you both!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Jenny, glad you are finally having rain. Sounds just like us this last summer, drought for 5 years and we got years worth of rain in 6 weeks. We need rain here or I am going to have to water. Have done a rough estimate that it costs around $20. every time we turn on the sprinkler system for the whole yard. Not that big, just expensive water. Shari will be pleased to see I am still the queen of OT.

Kilikina

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Tell them "Aloha" and give them hugs for us! I know that you will have a great time!!!! Shari is a sweetheart, JB, too!!!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Take lots and lots of pics for us!! That will slightly make up for her being gone all this time!!

Have a wonderful time we are all looking forward to hearing all about about it! pics would be a bonus :)

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Aloha,

Enjoy nice tropical breezes. We barely escaped a freeze last night. Back up into 70's during the day and 60's at night by weekend. Autumn is showing it's colors now..trees are turning pretty colors!

Rj

Autumn??? It's WINTER TIME!!!!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

LOL, yes..that starts here about Jan 9th and ends Feb 01

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi guys,
Shari, put down the wine glass and talk to us! hehehehe
Notice anything interesting in this picture? A little dangly Gecko?

Thumbnail by rjuddharrison
Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Getting really anxious.

If that's the one that looks like he's hanging on for dear life then I see it. lol

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

RJ, How did the gecko get in the tree? Did Pooter chase that poor thing up the tree? Pooter looked so harmless...who'd think?????

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

No, but I did catch Pooter being naughty bad putty tat. He went down to the pond to have his drink, then he went over to the fern tree and non cholantly sharpened his claws on the trunk. I think you can imagine my reaction to that!
Pooter was temporarily demoted to squirrel status.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Oh nooooo! Poor Pooter! He'll be a good boy tomorrow!!!! Please forgive him!!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

"pooter, the squirrel". Can't get much worse than that. Poor pooter...

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Carol, any pictures? Shari gone home?

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Sorry guys. I just came back from Oahu last night and we have had terrible storms (even on Oahu)... We have lost about 7 large trees...toppled right over, branches all over the place, halves of trees broken off... YUCK. Can't find where I stuck the photos in my files....

I am so BAD!!!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

oh noooo....
That's alot of trees! Guess I better pack my chainsaw and buzz over.!
let me know if there's anything we can do !

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Praying for your safety. Trees will grow back.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

So glad that you are safe!!!!! Sorry about your trees and any other damage that you might have had!!!!

Take your time with the pictures, we understand that you have work to do cleaning up! We'll pray that our dear Lord will give you the strength to do all that you have to do!!

Jeanne

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

FOUND it!!! Filed under the wrong title....of course!!!

Shari on left, a visiting friend of mine from Houston, Susan, and Yours Truely on the right wearing SECURITY shirt.....

Thumbnail by AlohaHoya
Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hmmm...Susan looks very familiar.....hmmm.....wonder if she went to the plant swap this summer? work for Continental? Work at Jerrys Jungles Sales.>>...LOL...I'm trying

Keaau, HI(Zone 11)

Susan is a software type working for a bank....lives in League City. But she is a plant nut!!! Randy...Shari says you ARE as cute as you look in photos!!!!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

That He IS! Just cute as a button! And just as sweet!

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

LOL...you flatterers!...Now my Dad is the one the gals go for...they think he's hot stuff at 70!
Hmm..I'll chalk it up to old age, but I am going to go thru my plant swap photos...it's buggin me now...!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

.....just tellin the truth! And, I too thought Susan looked familiar!!! From where I have no clue. I don't get to League City very often......?????? Dunno!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.