Hey, LavinaeHow's Retirement??!!!!

Raleigh, NC

You made it! Happy Retirement to You!!! Are you still in the piedmont, or coastal bound? Tell us what its like to get to garden all day...

Charlotte, NC(Zone 8a)

Lavina,

I've been trying to find that Kennel Beach that you mentioned (on a NC map), but cannot find it. Where are you going to be making home Lavina? I looked along the coast, and cannot find that name!!! Where is it?

Karin ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Bern, NC(Zone 8a)

Have a great first week of retirement! I thought of you as we sailed by Kennels Beach.
Entlie

Garner, NC(Zone 7b)

Ha! You know 'retirement' is a euphemism for changing jobs:-) Happy...
Bev

Raleigh, NC

Its also a euhemism for .." learning to live, once again, with your spouse!".. So go gardening! Its a great escape....

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I'm back in Raleigh tonight for a funeral of a kid who my boys grew up with. Will be going back tomorrow until next Monday.
I feel like I am on vacation still. And its cold at the coast so DH and I are staying in the house a lot. Dhs days are numbered as he and the remote need to stay on one station, thanks god for crafts.
We got together with 3 neighbors close to the water front and I taught them how to use a knifty knitter so the craft lessons are on.LOL
I am doing a lot of angels with the plastic craft sheets right now. Also crocheting some.
I'm around the corner from the Minnisott ferry. 11 miles from Oriental,
32 from New Bern. type in Kennel's Beach and see if that comes up.
One of the Marines has a xrated site called Kennel's Beach something or another and we can't do anything about it. It should be names Havelock Hor--.
Now I have to behave.
I have dial-up at the coast and boy is it ssssssssssssssssssssllllllllllllow.

Talk to you all later,

Lavina

Raleigh, NC

So great to hear from you, and so happy for you. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.