Journal Feb 8th Friday

Pineville, LA(Zone 8b)

It's Friday! Isn't that wonderful? DH will be home and we'll have a good time in the garden tomorrow!

Raining here this AM - but no complaints, all my new plantings need it. DH finished my raised beds for asparagus, leeks, onions, and seed starting yesterday. I need to clean the house today, but would rather be planting things!! Wish I had a maid. . . or could twitch my nose and dirty clothes would be washed, ironed and hanging in the closet, and the dishwasher would put the dishes up.

Are the leaves ever going to stop falling???? I'm so tired of the messy brown stuff on my lawn. DH needs to vacuum again if rain goes away tomorrow.

The jonquils are blooming everywhere!!! They are so beautiful and they smell so good. They look like white icing on a cake. These are the old-fashioned kind, wish I had some. I think everyone has some except me: sob, sob sob.
Have a blessed day,
Grits

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!