Weightloss Challange Dec. 1 - Dec 7th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

We are officially in the last month of the year. What a depressing thought for some of us. LOL I can't really point to anything of significance that I have accomplished all year long.

The new roof is on the west side of the house. Praise GOD. It has been needed for some time. Especially over the front porch, tho we all doubt that what he did will stop those leaks. It is too level for shingles but that is what the company insisted would do the job. Time will tell.

My eating was really good untill the triple birthday parties last night at the cafe'. There were 3 cakes an 3 different designs as well as 3 ice creams. I did have one dose each of the phase 2 and fat buster with me so I took them but doubt they covered all I ate. When I got home I ate my chicken tenders(baked in the oven)and gravy.

This morning I had finely chopped onions, chopped peppers, about 1/2 of a baked potato sauteed then an egg and some cheddar dheese added. I figure I had at least 1 serving of veggies in there, protein, and the slice of ww toast was the grains. Some fats of course from the cheese.

Sue, it sounds as tho you have a lot of stress going on in your life right now. No wonder you don't feel well. I'm not sure a gym more that 2 times a week is a good idea for you and that would only be light workouts

As for the fibro, Sue, it does seem to come and go sometimes, but when it comes back after a period of being in a sort of remission it does so with a vengence. One minute you feel good, then suddenly you feel as tho you have just been in a terrible accident. I can see why Kim didn't realize it was more than just whiplash which is terrible in itself.

I need to get moving and go to town to pick up meds. We are in the possible track of a nasty snow/ice storm so I need to go early and beat it if possible. I can tell we have had rain during the night. How much I don't know since I took down the rain gauge when the temps started getting low at night at it froze.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 24 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!