Anyone familiar with "Opal Office" software?

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Howdy Folks!

Recently I heard of MS "Access" and a friend sent me some introductory lessons and "getting started" lessons. Unfortunately I don't have Access on my system (only Excel). While I was Googling for an inexpensive Access program I came across Opal Office software, VERY inexpensive, too! http://www.officebestdeal.com/?gclid=CMXazsfOhZACFQGdPAodVRvqsw

Even though I'm not sure if the Access lessons I rec'd will help me learn Opal Office I'm still considering ordering it. However, it seems too good to be true. Then again maybe it is as good as they say. (There are many raving reviews from customers on their webpage.)

However, can anyone hear tell me more? Is it worth trying? Will it conflict with my MS programs (Excel, Word)? Anything else I should know?

Many thanks!

Shoe

This thread has 29 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!