another brug baby shower?

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

Hi, don't know if anyone is interested or what is appropriate, have spoken to a few people about a baby shower for brugman before her premature birth. any ideas? i am guessing she is at shands, that's where a premie should be in our area. their 7 year old is the cutest little red head, hope they have lots of help and all their grands, aunts and uncles.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Arlene, great Idea. count me and lets figure out how to go about it!
thanks for coming up with the idea.
cheers
pebble

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I'm in too!!

[ Removed by member request. - Admin ]

Milton, FL(Zone 8a)

Count us in.

Count me in too.

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

HELP! any volunteers to make decisions? mzm, tig, brugcraz, KHT, pebbles, ??????thanks

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

This has been on my mind. I'll do whatever. Emailing you.

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Removed by member request

Arlene: I emailed you earlier today and it came back. Are you having problems again with your mail.

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

guys, if you click on send arlene a new email, my new address is there. gave it up and got a new server, the email has been so erratic, days, late, and not sure all i sent and was sent ever reached where it was supposed to go.

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

thanks for doing this Trish!!!

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Count me in, tooo. I need some more details....like boy or girl.

"eyes"

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

eyes, he had a very preemie little girl (28 weeks). She'll be in the hospital for at least 3 months. We are kindof hoping that we can get together and send something from the group. Contact MzM for more details:)

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Mz M. count me in, I'll e-mail you too

[ Removed by member request. - Admin ]

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

Baby's name is Amber, will help make a great name for a brug someday. thanks trish, as always i seem short on time. did get me email fixed, though, am now paying an isp.

FSH, TX

Thanks so much guys, but I thought I was the one that was supposed to be gifting you guys. After all I am the one with the reason to celebrate. A dear member has graciously agreed to help me celebrate by giving out some brug cuttings but please do not let her go bankrupt sending these out for me. Please offer adequate postage /seed/plants/and a bit for her time as well. Thanks.

Newberry, FL(Zone 8B)

Brugman, welcome back, you are very missed.

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Crestview, FL(Zone 7b)

Franktown, CO(Zone 5a)

MzM count me in. I can send a check or something.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Boy ,I hate being last!! I'm in!!!Sorry I have been out of touch for a while.I wish Eric and his family all the best,and the shower thing is a cool idea!!!cc

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.