Anyone have a BigKick ??? Please advise.

Lakeland / Memphis, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi, I am fairly new to scrapbooking, but not to DG. Over the past holiday "sale" weekend, I purchased a BigKick and a Cuttlebug. After reading some reviews of each, I decided to keep the BigKick and will probably return the Cuttlebug (which is unopened).

Ok - my question is, on the 2 pieces (plexiglass?) that you sandwich your die and paper between, does your die image cut thru one of these carrier boards ? I was so disappointed when I did my first piece and the image is on my board that I thought I had done something wrong. Have I ruined it ?-- or is this carrier board a piece you have to replace periodically ? I then did the same thing thru the less pressured tab, and it still cuts into the carrier board.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated - should I keep my Cuttlebug now?- it may do the same thing.

Thanks for any advise - anyone - can give me.

Bonnie

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!