Still searching for seeds of white coral vine

Inland S.E QLD , Australia

Would anyone have seeds of the white antigonon leptopus alba vine to trade...I have been unable to find this one here in Aus.Please check my tradelist.cheers

Denham Springs, LA(Zone 8b)

I've seen emh48 offering these seed for trade. Drop him a d-mail and see if he still has some.

Carol

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

I did forget you I just have not had any seeds on mine yet. I did try and pick some from another vine while shopping but they were not ready yet.

Inland S.E QLD , Australia

Thanks Carol for the info...I did check,but that offer was a few years back..(.I have sent an email just in case).Marie, thanks also for keeping me in mind...I feel sure I will eventually find some...it just takes time thats all.cheers

Thumbnail by brical1
Denham Springs, LA(Zone 8b)

You're welcome.

Carol

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Ok I have some that I am not sure if they will germinate for you but i will mail them next week.

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Ok I lied it will be this next weekend since I left them at home on the kitchen counter and will not be seeing them again until the weekend.

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8a)

Hi brical1 . . .

I am almost positive that I have seeds but will need to 'find' them.
Let me know if you are still looking and I'll start my search for them.
I am wanting to plant some this year as well.

When I find them I will be able to tell you where they came from and we can see if this person may have more.

They are from a purchase, and I 'think' from Florida.

Let me know. . .

Emma

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8a)

brical1 . . .

This eBay seller in REUNION ISLAND still has seeds of what is referred to as:
Liane de Corail Blanc
Antigonon leptotus

http://cgi.ebay.com/12-GRAINES-SEEDS-Liane-de-Corail-Blanc-Antigonon_W0QQitemZ160247412514QQihZ006QQcategoryZ60731QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These appear to possibly be a cross from the photo.
They are White with a tinge of Pink.

Emma

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.