B&B Sale question

Is it my memory, or is this the first time that the sale has not included the hippeastrums? I was very disappointed.

Palm Coast, FL(Zone 9a)

I think that its too early for the Amaryllis to be on sale at B & B. I believe that the previous Amaryllis sale was in Jan or Feb. 07. I have an order in with them, and the confirmation email says that this season's Amaryllis are not going to be sent out until Dec. 1st. So I think that they are still trying to sell them, at full price.

Thanks. Maybe I was thinking of the day after Xmas as the one when I make a big purchase.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

There's a thread on the bulb forum where we've been tracking fall sales. Looks like B&B may be starting their half off sale this coming Friday... no definite word on whether or not that will include Hippeastrums, but I'm hoping!

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

No hippeastrums on sale at Brent and Becky. It started today for their other bulbs. I did some damage. But if I want any of their hippeastrums, it will have to be at full price. Sad. Patti

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I did break down and buy a full price 'Baby Star' and 'San Remo' from them when I ordered some daffs today. Brecks had 'Baby Star' at a buy 2 get one price that worked out a little cheaper, but I decided I only really "needed" one. :-) For now. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.