another round of barbies for plants/garden items

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

i was able to relocate some of my girls with the first round and would like to offer some more:

barbie holiday caroler from 1996....she's porcelain and mint in box

barbie imperial elegance...porcelain & stunning...she's the third and last of the faberge barbies...not sure what i would want in exchange for her, but don't mind being tempted......she's mint in box {i already have one on display & don't need a duplicate}

barbie as marlena evans from days of our lives...mint in box
(i have erica cane from all my children...she's been displayed out of box)

nascar barbie...mcdonald's logos

two (possibly all three) birds of paradise barbies...one flamengo & one peacock....very pretty

if you want to see pictures i recommend doing a search on ebay

i literally have hundreds more w/most in storage, so if there is one that you have to have i might have it (various dolls from around the world, anniversary barbies, reproduction barbies, a couple of harley barbies, etc...)

the reason i'm adopting these girls out is that i just don't have room for them....i have one display case that fits in our house and just don't want to keep boxes and boxes full of dolls that i can not display

after i go through the storage unit i will have various nhl items.....i love hockey, but again i don't have room to display all of the items that i have

thanks, lynda

Fate, TX(Zone 8a)

lynda, do you have barbie as lucy?

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

would you happen to still have the Harley Barbies?

Strasburg, VA(Zone 6b)

hi, i've been off in a daze....i do still have the harley barbies....i have already swapped the lucy barbies...i'll have to look around and see which ones are lurking around the house & then find some time to see which ones are still in storage...lynda

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Hi Lynda, let me know what it is you are looking for in a swap! Thanks.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.