The jelly jar candle holders took a new twist!

morehead, KY(Zone 6a)

Hello! all
Just wanted to share my latest recycling/creative project. You all may remember me asking for suggestion on making hanging jelly jar hanging outside candle holders. Well I kinda look at what other people throw out and what can be done with it instead of going into landfills. I found some old glass prisms, an old necklace with fun circles, glass beads and stars on it. I also found an old lampshade frame and a bucket of glass beads, the kind you put in fish tanks or floral arrangements. I also found 2 wrought iron holders of some kind. I think one was for holding candles and the other for plants. See what you think, one is done and hanging(I just had to see how it looked lite last night after getting done with it).
George

Thumbnail by daylilydaddy
This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!