Thanksgiving

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

To all my gardening friends I say: "Happy Thanksgiving".
I hope all of you will be surrounded by friends and family. Enjoy (and don't eat too much)
Coby

Thumbnail by TulipLady
Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

And a very happy Thanksgiving to you Coby. BTW, what is that beautiful bloom? Mike

What a lovely day! Rain, and I get lots of compost to take out to the new bin I started mon, and tue.

This message was edited Nov 22, 2007 11:03 AM

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Happy Thanksgiving to all the folks on the Georgia forum! It's 2:00 am and I'm still baking pies!

Lawrenceville, GA(Zone 7b)

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!!

And I'm really looking forward to it being a gray and rainy one :-)

BB

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 7b)

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!

chris

Hope you had many thanksgiving blessings! My in-laws all came, as well as a friend. Everyone enjoyed the vegetarian meal without Turkey, and we stuffed ourselves on pumpkin gooey cake for dessert. It was a really nice day, now they are off to Byron for two days before back again!!

girlgroupgirl

Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

It was a very happy Thanksgiving. My parents enjoyed it, we cousins staying over and to top it of we had cousins from Cinncinnati visiting the Friday evening (incl. their 3 taller than life sons!!!) The youngest (senior highschool) 6ft 6"! No, I'm not making a mistake here. We had a great time. AND we had rain too. all night Wednesday, yippee.

Mike, the bloom is a Tropical Hibiscus. Still flowering , have a few buds still on it. The blooms have been averaging 5" across! I bought 3 from HD, pink, red and a dark pink. Sofar only this pink one has been blooming constantly.

BTW I have quite a few things which are still blooming, I really don't know what to do. Blushing Bride Hydr., Chris's Red Star Hibiscus, Marygolds, Lisianthus, Foxgloves, Verbena's. Does it ever stop blooming here? It is getting colder though should I trim and cover for the winter or not?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.