Thanksgiving

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

I just wanted to tell all you fine folk to have a Blessed, safe, and joyful Thanksgiving! Misty

Fair Grove, MO(Zone 6b)

Back at you Misty. Have a safe holiday.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Thanks Dylan, you too!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Be careful if you are driving tonight. Roads are slick around here.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

It is just a little mixed with rain right now, so I doubt it will do much here. Although, it is quite cold out, so could get slick.

You won't get much but the roads will be slick. When I was driving home I couldn't feel the road beneath my tires. And it didn't take much to have me sliding around either. That was just before 4pm. It is probably icy now that it is freezing.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Well I am glad you made it home safely!

The Ozarks, MO(Zone 5b)

Thank you Misty...and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! Brrrr it is cold now so everyone stay safe and warm!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Thanks dellrose, and yes it is cold! Just got the door on my new green house about an hour or so ago, so my plants are much happier now! :)

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Yike! It's so colder here around 23* as before it was 20... Wind Chill: 18* shivers! brrrr....

Happy Gobbles!

Sedalia, MO

Happy Thanksgiving all

Humansville, MO(Zone 6a)

happy thanksgiving all

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Chilly here at 28 degrees! A tiny bit of snow, but none on the ground. Some on the decks and the bar set outside. Everyone be safe and happy this wonderul Holiday!
P.S. Green House was 60 this morning! :)

We got a heavy dusting of snow on top of a thin layer of ice. Most of the snow is gone and most of the ice too. Just some here and there left. Will be in the teens here in a few hours.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

EEEEEEEEW it is 30 here right now and I am COLD! :(

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Same as here too! It's so darn colder to 28* Shivers! Brr!

LOL!! That's hot compared to here.

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Everyone is always saying spring is just around the corner but I sure don't see it anywhere! :)

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Pepper, I will keep ours over yours! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.