Help for scrapbookers who don't have time to scrapbook....

Houston, United States(Zone 9b)

I'm in that boat, unfortunately, due to having had a baby. You'd think you quit your job and stay home you'd manage to find some time to work on your scrapbook, but alas, NO!

I just categorize my pics as they get printed and dream of the day I can put them in scrapbooks again.

In the meantime I found something at SAM'S CLUB that may help you as it will me!!!!! It's a 20 page 12x12 album ALREADY DECORATED!!!! It has the colored patterned paper pages with embellishments. It has spots designated inside to put your own cropped pics.

They had 4 styles at the Sam's near me (couldn't find any link to them online so you'll have to go in person).

1-a blue album that says WINTER on the cover.
2-a red CHRISTMAS album
3-a neutral toned album with a family heritage theme
4-an aqua and blue toned album (pages all coordinating) for general scrapbooking

There were ONLY $18!!!!!!!!! I couldn't even have bought all the embellishments inside PLUS the album for that price ANYWHERE else. AND IT'S ALL DECORATED. Do you realize how many hours this will save?!

Now granted I enjoy the scrapbooking experience but for those who aren't confident about their own creative genius or those who seriously don't have time these are perfect.

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!