Adopt me?

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

Young, single female. Good job, two horses, two dogs, two cats. Seeking a peaceful Thanksgiving meal where I can abstain from turkey & all turkey-dripping cooked materials. Food allergy to turkey that causes severe digestional anger.

Anybody wanna adopt me Thursday? Might just be me & the furry four-leggeds, I fear...

Chewie's either improving, or was never sick to start and just got a snot bug up his hiney. Little twirp. Rode him last Friday, asked for trot, he started throwing his head & hopping. I asked again & again until he quit. By ride's end he was giving up a good full trot & lowering his head a bunch.

Too Wet Saturday.

Sunday, same thing. Tacked up Western so I'd have the saddle horn to hold on should he do it again. Asked for trot, he got really angry, so I whacked him with both legs. He planted all four feet, hopped around a bit, all the while sort of trotting forward. I finally whacked him good, hollered, "That's enough, knock it off." Next I know, he's got a big full trot, head's down, bent at poll & jaw, and he's moving around perfectly. Goofball....

Me thinks he's trying to get out of work, and realizing after one or two temper tantrums that it's easier just to agree with me than to be hopping around....

This thread has 19 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!