Colloidal silver Discussion Please

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

For many many years I have used colloidal silver . I alway s made sure it was in the house. I have used the inovative natural health colloidal silver 500 ppm for many years , and found it was quite affective.

My health food store told me that they found something better. They switched their colloidal silver from the innovative natural health brand to Sovereign silver silver hydrosol which is 10 ppm they said it works alot better, and faster than the one I had been using which was 500 ppm.

I'm confused now, as I hate the sovereign silver, and it does not work like the 500 ppm one did. I didn't know it at the time, but after research on the internet I found out that the inovative natural health business had shut down, and you can no longer get that particular brand colloidal silver.

Do you use Colloidal silver? I can't live without it myself, and will make sure it's in my children's homes when their grown and married as well LOL.

But why did they say that the l0 ppm is better than the 500 ppm I always though t that the higher the ppm the better it was.?

I'd like to hear your view s on this if I could.

And One more question

Have you ever heard of oxygen drops? I found a web site that sells the 500ppm silver and also sells the oxygen drops, thought that i'd ask if anybody's heard of this?

here's the web site I found for the 500ppm silver

http://www.abi4health.com/index.php?site=products

If you want to know what i've used this for, Everytime we get the frist signs of sore throat, itchy or scratchy throat, we start taking this and it clears it up. I've used it for ear infections, tooth infections, sinus infections, and trying it on my son for his acne to see if it will help . I've given it to my dog plenty of times for her ear infections.

I hope I can generate some discussion on this topic as I'd like to purchase some more, and would like to get your feedback before I go any further, as I don't think I want to get the sovereign silver from my health food store any more.

kathy

This thread has 25 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!