happy birthday glevely

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Happy Happy birthday glevely!!
I hope your day is wonderful and that all your wishes are granted
HAVE FUN!!!!

Thumbnail by notmartha
La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy Birthday glevely ditto on what Dori said :o)

Have a great one,

Connie

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Yes...a big Happy birthday...go to the Birthday forum...and have a piece of your cake...enjoy your day..for sure..

Smiles..Diana

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Hope you have a super birthday!!!!!

Cindy

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you thank you I got a lot of work done to day Yaaaaaaa
Gloria

Galien, MI

Seriously - they have a birthday forum here? Anyway, have a good one!
LJ

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hahaha almost every kind of forum....from computers...to junk collecting..there are many talented people...too...hehehe...you can see the list..under communities, discussion forums..in the tool bar...hehehe enjoy...smiles..Diana

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

realy if you want to know it some one will have the answer on one of the forums its amazing or if you just want to chat theres the chat room!!!!!!!
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Gloria,

I am so sorry I missed your birthday. I just saw this topic. I hope you had a great day. Please accept my belated birthday wishes!!

Brenda

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you Loon I so wanted to get up there and meet you and between work and kids and gardens the whole summer just slipped away I guess I'll have to make a list of every where I'm GOING this next summer and try to do the relaxing thing !!!!!!!!!!
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh that would be so nice!! I would just love for you to come visit. Any time.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

your top oh the list I love it up there and a friend of mines mil lives there
Gloria

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Belated birthday wishes to you.
Hope you don't FEEL a year older.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

cparts I just got home from work and after today I feel alot older I'll be sooo glade when hunting season is over LOL
Gloria

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Bet you are sick of venison right now huh?
I don't mind the processing, but only do 4 or 5 a year, and of course they are ones that we have cleaned and shot, so they are in good condition.
I feel for you...I know (from stories) what people do sometimes. And I feel for you.
Ok, I have a question, about cows.
Last time we had bought a cow and took it to be processed. I asked about the tongue. They said they normally throw it out.
Now, why would they throw it out as junk, when you find it (if you can find it) it runs 8 bucks a pound? If no one likes cow tongue, why is it so expensive?
All cows have tongues, most people don't like them. There should be alot of them, made into dog food or something, they should be 50 cents.
I happen to be one of the few that love it. Pickled of course.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Hay cparts YES I am sick of it we dont butcher cows and yes all the extra parts are pricy I dont know what they do with them I think they get sent over seas ? they like that sort of thing or go into dog food I do know if some one wants it we can special order it yukkk I have only had to do tongue once but we get orders for heart a few times a year that would be a big yukkkk I dont know what they cost right now I think I'll check just for kicks drives the venders nuts love it!!!!!!!
Gloria

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Thanks.
Being out of work, we haven't gotten a cow in a while, but was sure glad to have the freezer full when I was first laid off.
SIL just gave me a bag of liver and a nice tongue from their cow. I was in heaven. She wrinkled her nose.
I am glad they thought of us. We really like liver too.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

its funny liver I can deal with but what a messLOL
Gloria

Gladwin, MI(Zone 5a)

Oh I bet, I never thought of that.
I got hungry for liver, and that is what we are having tonight for dinner.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.