HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIRLEY1MD !!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Happy Birthday hon!!..Wishing that all your dreams come true...Jeanne

Thumbnail by JeanneTX
Ripon, WI(Zone 4a)

Happy birthday Shirley! Hope the garden fairy brings you lots of special gifts!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! They are greatly appreciated!!

Yes, the garden fairy is providing some new Clematis for my garden. However, I won't find out which ones until the Spring! Can't wait until I receive them!!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

How exciting..something to look forward to in Spring..!...Yeaaaaaaaa...Hope it was a great one hon...Hugzzzz...Jeanne

This message was edited Nov 17, 2007 7:04 AM

Richmond Hill, GA

Happy Birthday Shirley!!!
Arlene

Thumbnail by cattjovi
Andrews, NC(Zone 6a)

Shirley hope your day is filled with all the things you love.
Happy Birthday Friend!!

Gary

What a beautiful picture of Ville de Lyon!

Thanks so much Jeanne, Arlene & Gary!

Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

Happy belated Birthday Shirley!!! I hope your day was wonderful!

Diann

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Happy, Happy Birthday Shirley!! I'm a tad late as usual, but what fun to have expectations of the planting to do in the spring. May your birthday month be beautiful!

The birthday celebration continued this evening as we enjoyed a delicious dinner at a new Mexican restaurant with our youngest son.

Thanks so much for the wonderful birthday wishes Ticker & venu209!

Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

Good for you!! Maybe if you work this right you can continue the party till after the new years??? :) You go girl!

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

TIcker said: "Maybe if you work this right you can continue the party till after the new years??? :) You go girl!"
LOL..you go girl!!..Last year we celebrated my Birthday for 2 weeks...I think as you get older one should...I love Mexican food..yipppppppeeeeee..glad you had a great time..hugzzzzzz..Jeanne

I'm all for celebrating a birthday for as long as possible! My DH's birthday is in a few weeks, so the celebration will continue.

Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

Oh yeah, you could milk this way beyond new years if you play your cards right. :) Party on!!! Heck, if you really work it right, you might not have to cook till Easter! :) LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.