Copeland water basin ID needed.

Waterman, IL(Zone 5a)

My mother has a huge old Copeland bowl, about 16" in diameter, 8" deep. I believe it must be part of a water set. There's no pitcher though. It's marked Copeland with the number 81-R under the name. It's decorated on the sides in teal blue with a scene on the bottom of a river and boats and a picture of what looks like a temple. Under the picture is bamboo. There's also pictures of a stork and another small bird on the sides. All the decorations are teal blue, not flow blue. I've been to several Copeland sites, but can't find anything close to what mom has. My mother was born in 1926 and remembers this bowl as a child. She believes it belonged to her grandmother. Does anyone have any idea what this pattern is called or what it may be worth? She's getting ready to move to a retirement community and cleaning house. I don't want her to get ripped off when she sells it.

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!