Weight Loss Challange Nov. 10th - Nov. 17th

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Pebble, I am so sorry. I had a really bad feeling about you going back to Turkey and now I know why. I do realize why you must be there and stay it out to the finish. But I do pray you will return to the states asap when it is over or sooner if it becomes dangerous for you. Sometimes it is best to just cut our losses and get out of a situation. I pray your daughter will see the light of what is going on and realize she probably is no longer safe there anymore either with your husband no longer being her covering. The U.S. does have an embassy in Turkey doesn't it? Is it close to you so that you could seek shelter there until you can get out of the country if need be? It sounds as tho your DH would be ok with you leaving tho. Remember that your son and family are here in the U.S. and only your DD is is Turkey.

Eating has been so so this week. We had the family dinner last Sunday and that meant leftovers that are not good for me. I'm using quite a few carb blockers lately. Holly tried them and says they gave her terrible abdominal cramps within an hour. I guess since they are made from dried white beans and she never eats them it probably caused some gas problems. Her system just isn't use to that kind of chemistry.

Breakfast was microwaved rice pudding. I had about 2/3 cup of steamed brown rice, 1/8th cup of raisins, 1/4 cup of mixed nuts, nonfat dry milk w/ water, Splenda, and 2 banty eggs. It took me a half hour or more to eat it all but I don't think I will be hungry for quite a while. lol.

I'm listening to the TBN fall telethaon right now. Paula White has been talking about giving first fruits and making sacrificial gifts to GOD to open the doors of GOD's blessings and guidance. She has given several examples of people who followed that principal & how GOD used the seeds they sowed often within hours. Sometimes I like to listen to her, sometimes I don't. She can be a powerful speaker and I believe she is truely annointed of GOD to bring the world and GOD's children a message of the importance of tithing and giving to GOD. If everyone who goes to church or even calls themself a Beliver in JESUS would actually tithe to say nothing of sacrificial giving, not a ministry or church in the world would be needing extra offerings to meet needs. They would have money to give to others and meet the needs of the community in abundance.

It is nice but nippy this morning. Penny, with her think coat of hair does not want to be outside much. Nita & Darcy however are loving it.

I need to get more laundry done and fold what I have already washed. Then the gazzelle is calling me. 100 calories at a time. Not much, but it gets my metabolism going a bit faster with each session and I really need that.

I'm thinking of each of you and lift you to GOD in prayer. GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 73 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!