Round Robin Trading: MONTHLY MAYHEM DEC. RR-SECRET SANTA #7

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Here we are again! Can't believe we are on #7 and not even close to the deadline. Hmmm.....wonder why that is? Anywho, have fun.

The Rules
This ia JORDANKITTY'S MONTH. Just providing the link.

If you have any questions, please D-mail her and she can give you all the information.

Sign up deadline is Nov. 26. Every one will be assigned a pal. You will need to send that person an ornament with flowers on it. You can also send a little extra gift if you want. After I get the names of everyone who wants to participate, I will put your names in a hat, and have my hubby draw them out. Then I will d-mail you with your secret pals name. As far as the seed swap, I would like all seeds to me by the 26th also. You all know the rules for seed swaping. Lets try to keep the seeds to a Christmas color them if possible.
If you have any questions just ask, and I will try to answer, as you all know I'm not the brightest bulb in the box!Start signing up, and LETS HAVE FUN!!

Kathy

The list to date

mittsy secret santa and seeds
rainy_jane secret santa and seeds
byndeweedbeth secret santa and seeds
twohawk secret santa and seeds
distantkin secret santa and seeds
cat64129 secret santa and seeds
karmaplace secret santa and seeds
pupil secret santa and seeds
crash secret santa and seeds
jordan secret santa and seeds
bhaugh secret santa
maineroses secret santa and seeds
joycet secret santa and seeds
mitchesgarden secret santa and seeds
lorrainer secret santa and seeds
mistygardener secret santa

We came from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/788198/

This message was edited Nov 10, 2007 12:45 PM

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

pupil, thanks for saving my life. you get a purpil heart medal for that, and my eternal loyalty

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Hi all, I hope I will do this correctly! misty

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

misty, what are you trying to do

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Mittsy, do what correctly?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

traci, where have you been for 2 days

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

the secret santa thing. :)

Saint Cloud, MN(Zone 4b)

just saying hi before I go to bed-yes-already-well I am gong to stay up and watch East Enders-the only TV I HAVE to watch-but I may get a few winks before hand-I am sooo tired-the kids had me running ragged today...it must have been something in the air...I had 6 here today (including my 2) and everyone had to argue, bicker, do things they were not suposed to, shout, whine, cry (well my 2 didn't cry) I swear they were on my last nerve so when mom's came, I just about tossed them out the door. What a day! I can't wait until therapy tomorrow-I get to dig in the dirt and do some winter stuff ALONE, away from home and away from kids-until 4 when my 6 year old has his birthday party-keep your fingers crossed that my Geeking Job has enough plants to chop to bits to straighten my nerves out for that fun filled hour-YEAH RIGHT-LOL

There is one bit of good news, only a few more days and I will be done with the contracters and will have my house back!! Yippeeeee!!! He just needs to strip off some lead based paint (can I ask him to BREATH in deeply?) and repaint it for me and he has to put my back door in AGAIN and them he is DONE!!!

See, I told you I was stressed today-I have used Kathy's one a few times toay "Don't take this personally, but I want to RIP YOUR FACE OFF!!!" LOL

Nite All

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Nitey Nite, and I hope you get all the therapy you need tomorrow! :)

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Good job starting the new thread!

jordankittyjo, gonna dig up a beach cacti for you. But you're on your own to figure out the real (Latin) name. I will wear my suede gloves when digging, don't want NO prickers sticking my fingers and slowin me down on the puter. I'm too slow already! I think I remember someone telling me that you can make jam from the cacti fruits. I'll take a picture first and post so you can see what they look like.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

mom, thank you very much.
robbi, hope today is btter for you. glad to hear you're gonna get your house back soon

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

Pupil post a link, and she gets a purple heart and loyalty for life, what do I get?? poems about lambs stepping in poo.............LOL!!!! love ya jordan!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

crash, where have you been? i miss ya girl

I just learned the neatest thing. If you are using the tradelist feature and are in plantfiles drooling over something you want to add to your want list, you can scroll all the way down and add it to your wantlist. Hooray! I have added many lovelies to my wants.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

morning mom,your sounding cchipper today

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

Hubby's been home, no work for him, this is bad news Kathy, right before the holidays, of course. I don't get scared mind you , cause we have litterally had nothing but the clothes on our backs before, and we survived, but he just frets something awful, no wonder he looks beyond his years. poor guy.
We've been busy, did some Christmas shopping for the girls, We took Abby to get a new ID , and to a job interview. YAY!! she starts at CVS Pharmacy next yeek,
I'm so relieved, she's been fretting to.
I'll have to go back and read, to see what everyone has been doing, That twohawk is completely off the hook!! very funny.
And you my dear, are always as ornery as ever. Pretty bad when I"m the mild one.

edited cause I can't spell or type

This message was edited Nov 10, 2007 7:47 AM

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

crash, sorry about hubby's work. you can move dowm here, my hubby will give him a job. they can work, and we can laugh and play all day. i have 2 large yards

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

2 big yards?? that's it, gotta go find my suitcases,.........

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

hurry up i'm waiting for you. your room is ready

I want to give everyone a chance at a "Diamond Bracelet" Here's what you do: click on Guides and Information, then click on Plantfiles, then click on CLICK HERE TO SEARCH FOR PLANTS; under search form type in Iris on common name box, scroll down to cultivar line and type in Diamond Bracelet, then click on Search, Click on the picture of the iris and scroll all the way down to Trading Tools and click on "CLICK HERE TO ADD THIS PLANT TO YOUR WANT LIST".

Do you have or want box. Be sure you have want. click on plants, and roots, and
scroll down to add this plant, and CLICK ON IT. Congratulations! You have added Diamond Bracelet to your want list!

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

hold on jordan.......loking for cheap plane tickets, no maybe not, Jeremy is gonna want his trucks

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

hurry, or you'll miss supper

Norfolk, VA

hey crash, swing by norfolk and pick me up too!!!
mittsy, is $10 good or should i go to $15?
oh yeah...good morning!!!!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

I am making no more threads!!! Gotta run! :^D

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

morning bhaugh. crash make sure you pick up becky

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

oh you guys, I'm trying to catch up on three very long threads, are we setting new rules without the keeper on the list!!!! not a good idea!!!! eh?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

oh crash, i forgot to tell you about the lower 40. i guess that makes 3 yards

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

now i'm cornfused

Norfolk, VA

why?

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh my gosh!!!! got room so's we can set up a trailer or something before we build??
scoot's coming too, ok and Beckie, oh no, I just thought of something, I can't leave my Daylilies!! gotta figure something out, and you might want to war the hubby

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

because of the rules? i don't like rules doncha no

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

gots lots of room for daylilies, and trailers

Norfolk, VA

rules are NO RULES!!!! crash, we gotta make room for my jap. maple,kalanco, and my cactus too.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

girls, bring all your plants. the more the prettier

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

about the list??, I'm talking about Beckie's question, or didn't you read it?? ya know I catch you doing that sometimes, I know you haven't read because , I'll ask stuff, and you don't answer, it's like like you to just ignore me,

What's that santa??? list revisions?? kicking butt and taking names later????

oh no you guys , Santa is in a BADDDD mood. he must not got any sugar plum from the Mrs. last night.

Springfield, OH(Zone 6a)

You can't dig up these guys now!!! what ever will I do?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

i just read and didn't see becky asking about a list in this thread. am i blind or is it in another list. never mind, i member now. and FYI i never ignore you. now are you coming or not

Norfolk, VA

we can dig them up and put them in a cooler! read about a guy that is leaving florida and moving to montreal. dug up his trees put cool packs around them and off to canada they go!

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

dear santa, i really try to be good, but sometimes it's very hard. would you believe it is not my fault

Norfolk, VA

yes jordan, it is not your fault. i understand that you were good til you got caught up in here......you are back on the nice list.....from santa

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.