Almost finished!

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

It only lacks some finishing touches! We are already filling it up!!!

Thumbnail by yardqueen1948
Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

From the side

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Come on inside!

This message was edited Nov 7, 2007 10:06 PM

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

The big "table" for larger plants on top and underneath. The smoke colored poly makes it look like is is dark, but it is because of the angle. It is very bright in there. We have not even pit any lights in there yet

Also hooks for hanging baskets.

This message was edited Nov 7, 2007 10:18 PM

This message was edited Nov 7, 2007 10:31 PM

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

There will be more shelves on each side...

This is to the left

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

to the right

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Under the table

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

The largest plants will go along the back wall and some in the front also. We bought more shelves last night and DH will have to put them together and then we will fill them up too!!! LOL I still have more plants to bring in and more cuttings to take. I have no idea what I will do with my brug cuttings. I was hoping not to have to do them in the house again... I will have a lot, and some will be really big...

This message was edited Nov 7, 2007 11:06 PM

Columbia, TN(Zone 7b)

Time to built an addition to your GH yardqueen! LOL

MollyD

Evergreen, CO

Yardqueen,

Thats a great greenhouse! looks like your husband is doing a great job. I just joined this group a few weeks ago to get ideas for my greenhouse. Its been fun watching yours go up.

Keith,

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you! We are having fun filling it up. I think the plants lkike it too!

Concord, CA(Zone 9a)

Your greenhouse looks wonderful. Wish I was inside with you enjoying all the plants (instead of at work lol). It looks so inviting.
Linda

Chesapeake, VA(Zone 7b)

lookin good!

North Augusta, SC(Zone 8a)

Just curious about the metal frame, was it purchased or did you build it?

New Iberia, LA

I am also curious about the metal frame. It looks like one of those portable car covers. Good idea and it looks very good and sturdy.
Oldude

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

I'm curious too! was this a kit or self built? Were those panel very costly? Please tell more! I would be happy to own it, JOB well DONE!!

Donna

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

The metal frame is from Carolina Carports. They are down the hwy from us and that is how DH got the idea.... DH added

The panels are from HD and he did spend quite a bit, but I dont know how much. Also he did not buy the double panels so I talked him into putting and inside wall with them so in effect it would be double. He decided to use the smokey panels because the sun was really strong. I will find out about the cost and post later.

North Augusta, SC(Zone 8a)

It's very impressive. I guess now I'm gonna to have to tell mt hubby he was right about the frame, he guessed it was from a carport...great idea!!!

london England, United Kingdom

Fantastic greenhouse, well done to both of you!

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks, Terri!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

AWESOME GH! I just got my first one built, but it is teeny tiny, but already telling DH I NEED another one! :)

Emory, TX(Zone 8a)

That is exactly what happened to me last year!!! And guess what, I need a 3rd one now!!! Sssshhhh... Don't let him hear me! LOL

Big Sandy, TX(Zone 8a)

I have always said; there are two things that are too small before they are finished, greenhouses and storage sheds.

Chesapeake, VA(Zone 7b)

Looks great!

Saint James, MO(Zone 6b)

Ok, I won't tell! LOL
Yep, green houses and sheds can never be big enough! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.