Hanging candle using jelly jars

morehead, KY(Zone 6a)

Hello!
I am having a spring gathering at my home for my friends. I live deep in the woods and all of us that have space and privacy take turns on hosting weekend camp outs with potluck and fun outdoors activities. It starts on a Friday and lasts sometimes to Monday. I have about 9 different garden areas and have been buying Shepard hooks to hang jelly jars with candles in them to show the gardens and show people where to walk or not to walk. I know its early for planning, but we will have about 40 coming and since its my first one(I just moved here and now have the right environment) I want it to be great. Ok enough history, What can i use thats weather durable and I can use on the jars for color. I would love them to look like stained glass, some multi colored and some clear. Most of my friends are "city folk" and I want them to have great weekend. ( any ideas on cool baubles hanging from the jars would also be a plus, the more shine the better).

THANKS!
George

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!