Don't Forget To Turn Your Clocks Back One Hour!!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

I've already turned my clocks back. It is 9:48 and all is well, I think!! Enjoy your extra hour of sleep. Eleanor

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Hey your the same time as me now, if this keeps up.....

One of my favorite Dennis Miller jokes about turing your clock back to 1am at 2 - of course an hour later you'll have to do it again.

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Groundhog hour??

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

I'm at work now...ahhh...I get to work an extra hour...please feel bad for me...lol.
It's been 2am already...

Georgetown, IN(Zone 6a)

Im sorry to laugh, But that is funny. I do feel bad for you though....

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Good morning - does anyone really know what time it is?? This is the first year my son-in-law hasn't been on the night shift and had to work the extra hour. Tom - guess what - in the spring you get to make up that extra hour of work by working one less hour!! Eleanor

Good morning! Is that OT Thom??

(Zone 4a)

Thanks for the heads up! I did that this morning! I never do it the night before because it just doesn't seem right LOL.

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

I did it early. I thought, weel, if I am going to sit here and read, I might as well set the clock and my watch back now. It was 8 PM!!

S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

I actually slept til 7 this AM, real time, very unusual for me.
I used to work nights at my first nursing job - hated that extra hour, and we didn't get paid either - they figured we'd make up for it in the spring, but since we didn't work every weekend - it didn't even out.

Kershaw, SC(Zone 8b)

That, Victor, is the good thing, an hour of OT...but seeing 2am twice, oye...lol

This is the most pitiful time of the year. My cave hours are starting.

Please send me any guano you have, Sherrie.

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

I still haven't changed the clocks. Retirement is wonderful thing. I don't care what time it is ;0) Our bedroom clock is atomic and the computer updates itself. the rest of them will be right again in 6 months or so LOL

Atomic??? Do you sleep with lead sheets?

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Hey! My atomic clocks were on the ball this year and reset right away. I have the Oregon Scientific one that shines on the ceiling - great technology, except for when the dog lays on it and turns the alarm off - stupid dog ;)

I have one of those ceiling display clocks too, a quick look to see if you can go back to sleep! And sometimes when I'm away from home, I'll look up at the ceiling to see what time it is, then remember I'm away.

That would drive me nuts. We cover up the led display on the clock radio because we like darkness. That thing would be torture for insomniacs and unimpressed women.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Don't know much about that - I'll take your word.

Even funnier than what I was thinking.

Don't suffer from either, knock WOOD.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Who say I don't censor myself*********twiddles fingers*******

The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

I'm proud of you, Al.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.