Weight Loss Challange Nov. 3rd - Nov 10

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Thread 'Mom' here. I've posted several replies to threads, lets see if I can start a new thread this morning. I'm going to have to make it short anyway as I need to get to town early. The pharmacy opens at 9 my time and I need a refill of Zantac and I don't know what else. I'll have to go thru the cabinet and see what I need to get thru the weekend.

Breakfast was just a thin slice of Pepperidge Farms Cinnamon Swirl toast with p. butter and ff spray 'butter'. I know it will take more to get me thru the morning so I'll take a Boost with me.

I need to get groceries for our family Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing the children and grandchildren all together again. I know they have farm business to talk about to so I won't see them the whole time they are here. They are pretty secretive about farm business. I guess they want to relieve me of the concern but it isn't working. I was in charge for too many years to just walk away and not care anymore. The tenents still come to me quite a bit which is frustrating because I can no longer even make suggestions much less decisions but can't seem to get that across to them. They know I have the experience and knowledge so they think I should still be in charge. It is hard for everyone to realize that this farm was never really Jack's so he couldn't leave it to me. In accordance with Dad McClure's will it went directly to the children when Jack died.

I need to clean a freezer to get ready for any dead deer that may get brought to me. Right now the only really pretty deer would be one a dead one lying in front to the garage waiting for me to process it and put it into the freezer starting sometime next week. I only want 3 or 4 this year and then only one a week at the most. One every 2 weeks would be better. None this weekend I hope. After tomorrow I will clear the schedule in a heartbeat to find time to butcher a deer. Except for work of course. And preferably not miss church any more.

Must go. GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 30 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!