It's Saanansandy's Birthday!!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Happy birthday Sue!! Hope your day is just ducky ( that means just wonderful)!! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
The Monadnock Region, NH(Zone 5a)

Happy, happy birthday!!!!!!

Thumbnail by Candyce
Van Etten, NY(Zone 5a)

A woodland centaurea for your birthday!

Thumbnail by bebop2
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

happy birthday!

Thumbnail by onewish1
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Birthday wishes and hoping the sun always shines for you. :)

Thumbnail by ngam
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday! Have a great day.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Happy birthday and may all your dreams come true.

Thumbnail by pirl
Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Happy, Happy birthday..and on a Saturday! A little birthday bouquet for you

Thumbnail by venu209
S of Lake Ontario, NY(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Sue!

Thumbnail by debi_k
Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Thank you everyone for the great birthday wishes and flowers!
And Eleanor it really was a just ducky day!! It started at 6am when I woke up and my DH took me out to breakfast! From there the day just flew by with me not getting to bed until almost midnight!! Thank goodness for daylight savings!!
☺ Sue

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

wow good thing i read your post... I forgot to change my clocks.... thanks!

Allison

'm glad you had such a perfect day, Sue.

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Thanks! I kinda put my DH to work! When we put the dishwasher in, we took out a cabinet which has been sitting in the basement for 2 years. So I came up with the idea of moving the fridge into the pantry and placing the cabinet into that space. Well, it's a 39" space and the cabinet is only 30". Off to HD! We ordered a spice drawer to fit into the hole I created! Eventually when the $$ is here we are going to replace the counter top. The sink was never put in right and water got underneath so it needs to be replaced anyway......you know how it goes!!

Oh yes! I know how it goes. We'd love to be doing some home improvements, but right now, we keep busy trying to stay ahead of the appliance repairs! Let's see ... this year alone ... one water heater (should have seen our basement!), one washer, and one dryer. We have a feeling that the 'frige will be next, and the dishwasher is already a goner! But, there are enough of us who don't mind washing dishes by hand, thankfully.

(Zone 4a)

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had a good one!!!

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

Oh, shoot, I'm late. Glad to hear you had a good day, Sue. Hope the rest of your year is just as good :0).

Thumbnail by grampapa
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Late here too......glad you had a great birthday!

Thumbnail by pixie62560

Happy Happy Joy Joy.

Beautiful blooms, Celeste and grampapa!

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Thanks for beautiful pics and birthday wishes! I wish spring was here so we could all be getting those beautiful blooms once again!! I heard possible snow showers for friday....sigh
Candyce, I know what you mean with the appliances! We built the house and figured we were all set with the appliances. Within 4 months the transmission went on the washer(son decided to do laundry-2 loads in 1), the dishwasher overheated-no water going in-thankfully it was a portable, and the fridge decided to freeze everything-I mean everything!! Hopefully the appliance gnome has left your house!

Thanks for the good wishes, Sue, but I have seen that gnome hanging around the house still.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Sue - late as always on the birthdays.........but I sure hope you had a lovely birthday.......and I hope you have many more lovely birthdays to come....Let's just say I'm early for your next one! LOL

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Thank you DonnieBrook! I did have a lovely birthday. Your flowers are a beautiful sight on this frosty morning!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Are your days still warm, Sue?

Southern, CT(Zone 6a)

Sue, A very belated happy birthday! Glad you had a good time.
Dave

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Thank you Dave!
Donniebrook, it getting chilly here! We've had a few mornings when it was around 24 degrees. It's been getting in the mid forties during the day. Today though it's supposed to get warmer but it's going to rain most of the day! As long as it doesn't snow, I'm happy! During the winter months I wish I could pick up RI and move it south!!

I love the LOOK of winter, and that's about it. Plus, if it wasn't for winter, I wouldn't be able to winter-sow.

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Candyce - I know just what you mean.....I also love the LOOK of winter. But you've got the right attitude......find the positive! I won't be able to winter-sow down here even if I want to! LOL But wait, maybe any seeds I sow will - at some point down here - be winter-sown! Deep, huh? HA!!!

Sue - those daytime temps are sounding pretty chilly!!! Stay warm!

Deeeeeep, Louise. Very deeeeep!!

Sue, RI(Zone 6a)

Well, today it's supposed to get to 59 degrees! And can you believe it there were ladybugs out on the south side of the house yesterday! That's New England for you!! I must say though I'm lucky enough to be close enough to the ocean so we don't get as much snow as alot of RI. My sister-in-law lives about 7 miles away and she usually has considerably more snow than us. I like to see it for about 5 minutes and then it can happily go away!! It can be a nuisance when trying to open the gates and you have to shovel the snow out first! Most times I'll just shovel enough for me to squeeze through! Ok I'm done talking snow!! brrr, Sue

This message was edited Nov 14, 2007 6:38 PM

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

Happy, happy birthday and best wishes for the year :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.