Happy Birthday...

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Janet! Hope your day is a lovely one!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Did I miss Janet's birthday? I told you having the pc down for 3 days was clear disaster.
Happy belated birthday, Janet. Just pretend it is today and have another good time.

Christi

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

No, it's the 4th., but as I am out of sync with everyone time-wise I wanted to make sure that good wishes were being sent her way!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

oh hohohoho. Well, guess I've got it covered.

Happy Birthday, Janet.

At least you know for sure that we are thinking of you.

Christi

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Whew! I was thinking I missed a b-day. Glad I didn't!!

Have a wonderful birthday Janet!! Hope it is a great one and your family spoils you to death. :~)

No. San Diego Co., CA(Zone 10b)

Happy Birthday!

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

Think maybe we should tell Janet to look over here?

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

WOW! Thanks to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes. It's been a great weekend so far. We went to the Renaissance Festival yesterday and had a wonderful time. I made a thread in the Texas Gardening about it with lots of photos.

The skies here today are gorgeous. Just finished watering all of my plants. They sure were glad to see me today after being neglected all day yesterday. I had Hillary come by and let the dogs out for a couple of hours. Do you think they'd water the plants? Heck no! Useless mutts! HAHAHAHA

Thank you again for the grand wishes. I plan on enjoying the day all day long.

Janet

South Venice, FL(Zone 9b)

Hope you are having a wonderful birthday!
Cathy

Thumbnail by svplantingfool
Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Thank you Cathy! It's been excellent. Went to the grocery store with hubby just a bit ago and bought stuff to grill. While the meat is marinading I'm gonna crawl on the bed and catch a few winks. I was up at 6 am, which meant that since I didn't set the clocks back, I was up at 5 am!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day to celebrate with me.

Janet

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I had a very boring day.......

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday Janet.... and many more!!!!!!!!!

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Thank you so much. The entire weekend was just grand! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I haven't seen you in a while.

Take care,
Janet

Pass Christian, MS(Zone 8b)

Janet,
Very Happy although belated Birthday! - from UMA too!
Cheers
Cath

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks Cath. I appreciate that. Tell UMA "Hey" for me and give her a big hug!

Janet, a day older and a dollar shorter! HAHAHAHA

Hope we get to see some pictures from the Renaissance Fair! sounds like it would be fun.
Cheers
Cath

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Cath,
It was the most incredible experience, stepping back in time to the 16th Century. I posted a thread in the Texas Gardening forum about the trip with plenty of photos. I thought it appropriate to post there since the festival is in Texas. Here is a link to the thread. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/786911/ I hope you enjoy it.

I also posted a thread in the bird watching forum about the Birds of Prey act at the Festival. That was really cool. http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/787292/

Thumbnail by UniQueTreasures

Thanks Janet, will check it out!

Rio Rico, AZ(Zone 8a)

Oh Janet, I am sooooo sorry that I missed your birthday! Spent the last two days immersed in handicrafts...sounds like you had a wonderful, exhausting day...those are the best! Add my wishes to all those that came your way!

Shari

Beaumont, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks Shari! You're absolutely right about wonderful AND exhausting. The best kind of day to have!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.