before I get killed,

Campobello, SC(Zone 7a)

any advice? Allie released today to ride and lounge. Haven't told Jim yet as I want to lounge her first, before she kills him. I expect her to have a royal hissy fit as soon as I get her in the round pen and she realizes her vacation is over. Before her c-section and bouts with insanity and attempts to kill me during stall rest, she lounged very easily. I need to somehow regain respect with her now. She doesn't yield to me at all unless I have whip in hand and either crack it behind her or snap it at her legs/feet. I can't even move her away from a gate if I need to and she doesn't want to move.
Farrier is out tomorrow so I figured I'd start on Friday. So, in simple, easy for me to understand terms ;-p, any advice?

This thread has 90 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!