VERY frustrated with IPOD< No driver. Please help!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I have posted this just a few days ago, and received no help at all about this.

I have gone to the apple web site and typed in the serial number on the ipod and nothing comes up

I entered the seriel number and it doesn't come up
2CD44617K8

that's the serial number

and I have downloaded itunes but not the driver, and I can't get this crazy thing to work at all without the driver. I've contacted apple and they said it is downloaded when you download itunes, which is a dang lie. I'm getting frustrated, I also posted again on the computer forum, andhave not received anyhelp with the ipod, and I cannot get intouch with the person she bought it from, so I've not got the crazy thing to work yet, because we haven't been able to download a driver for the ipod yet.

We bought an ipod 4th generation with click wheel, and it didn't come with the driver software I have contacted the ebayer and he will not return my emails. He did post in the auction that all the important stuff can be downloaded. Like Is aid I thought the driver was included when I downloaded the itunes.

I need some help , or this is a big waste of money.

Does anybody out there know anything at all about this Ipod.

Any help would be appreciated.

This thread has 22 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!