Anyone bringing their plants in?

Lexington, SC(Zone 8a)

I think I'm going to start brining in some of the more sensitive plants tonight. Calling for 49 tonight (not bad) but 43 tomorrow and then 40 on Monday. I may leave some of the large plants out until it dips into the 30's, but I think I'm going to start bringing the smaller plants in.

How about you?

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

The temps at night have been in the 50's. Once we start getting consistent night time temps in the mid to lower 40's I will start taking cuttings from my brugmansia for rooting and move the containered plants into the greenhouse. I took the shade cloth off of the gh a few weeks ago, I haven't cleaned the roof panels yet since the sun is still pretty strong in the day time and the dirty panels act as a screen of sorts. I usually clean the gh panels a few days before the first frost.

X

Bluffton, SC(Zone 9a)

brought my plumerias that i am rootin and have inflos in so they won't stop growing. also the thing that i am propagating hve found theit way inside. last night was the 60's. we have been in the switching between 60's and 50's lately...

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

all of mine are in lol calling for possable frost tonight so they are in and warmer then before lol

Anderson, SC(Zone 7b)

I'm waiting until the last possible moment.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Well they are in just hope I can keep them all thru the winter.
Its not as cold as I thought it would be this AM.

Lavina

Lexington, SC(Zone 8a)

I saw yesterday it said 37 tonight so I went ahead and moved everything indoors myself. The garage filled up a lot faster than I thought it would, and now I'm wondering if I need a second halide. Right now I've got this system: http://www.specialty-lights.com/901091.html

I'll post a photo tonight for more opinions... I'm kinda worried I may have too many plants and not enough light.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.